“Confidence” can be helpful in almost every aspect of life, especially in the bedroom. Being confident boosts your sex appeal and makes you more attractive to others. It also helps you feel more relaxed, open, and excited during intimate moments with your partner, which means you’ll have better sex. If you lack sexual self-confidence, here are six tips to help you feel more confident in bed so you can focus on the great stuff.
- Get yourself in the right mood: Before entering the bedroom, make sure you feel good about yourself and your relationship with your partner. Set aside some time for self-care, such as a hot bath with candles, a glass of wine, or a delicious meal.
- Focus on the moment: When you’re in bed with your partner, try to focus on the present moment. Take a few deep breaths and focus on the sensations you’re experiencing rather than worrying about what comes next.
- Start with what you do best: We all have different things we feel confident about in bed. Use what you know you’re good at to build your confidence before trying something new.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for what you want: Many people are afraid to ask for what they want in bed because they don’t want to appear needy or fear rejection. However, your partner wants you to enjoy yourself, so speaking up about your desires is the best way to make sure that happens.
- Learn what makes you feel good: It’s important to know what makes you feel good so you can be confident in bed. Explore your preferences and experiment with new things to discover what works for you.
- Play music that gets you in the mood: Music is an excellent way to set the tone, but choose songs with suggestive or sensual lyrics that get your imagination flowing.
Remember, sexual confidence is unique to each individual, and it takes time and practice to build. Keep an open mind and have fun exploring your desires with your partner.